Ana Sayfa
Yardım
Ara
Giriş Yap
Kayıt Ol
Tv İzle
Sohbet
Haber
Oyunlar
Biz Kimiz
Giriş Yap
Kayıt Ol
×
Hoş Geldiniz,Ziyaretçi
1 Saat
1 Gün
1 Hafta
1 Ay
Her zaman
Haberler: Mail: admin@tekno50.com
Genel
Genel Konular
Can I play at Zulacasino in Alabama?
Tekno50 Forum
1
Yazdır
Can I play at Zulacasino in Alabama?
(Okunma sayısı 41 defa)
0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.
Neo91
daha çok
×
Kullanıcı Adı:
Neo91
Grub Adı:
Novice
Rütbe:
İleti:
2
Karma:
+0/-0
Bugün
, 09:16:19
I live in Birmingham and have wanted to try Zula Casino for a long time, but I'm not sure if the platform is available in Alabama. I've heard that our state has very strict laws regarding gaming, and I'm afraid to sign up only to find out later that my account has been blocked. Has anyone from Alabama tried it yet?
Kayıtlı
Neo91
daha çok
×
Kullanıcı Adı:
Neo91
Grub Adı:
Novice
Rütbe:
İleti:
2
Karma:
+0/-0
#1
Bugün
, 09:17:07
I’d also like to know if there’s any legal difference between a regular online casino and a social platform in our state. I’ve heard that the social model is allowed where traditional casinos are banned. However, I don’t understand how that’s possible or what the legal basis for this difference is. I’m also curious about the dangers to players who sign up for such platforms in Alabama. Are there any fines, or will the account simply be blocked? I want to fully understand the situation before signing up.
Kayıtlı
Takeda13
daha çok
×
Kullanıcı Adı:
Takeda13
Grub Adı:
Novice
Rütbe:
İleti:
1
Karma:
+0/-0
#2
Bugün
, 11:02:55
When I moved to Mobile, it took me a while to figure this out. Alabama is one of the most conservative states when it comes to casino gaming. Traditional online casinos are banned, but sweepstakes casinos operate legally. Zula offers a
Alabama sweepstakes casino guide
. You play with virtual coins, and there’s no mandatory purchase. Gold Coins are for entertainment, and Sweeps Coins can be earned for free through bonuses and mail-in requests. I signed up for Zula a few months ago and haven't had any problems. My account is active, and all features are available. Would you like to try more slots, or are fishing arcade games also of interest to you?
Kayıtlı
Yazdır
1
Genel
Genel Konular
Can I play at Zulacasino in Alabama?